Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nov. 1st - month of blogging day 1

Today is the first day of Nov. and I have agreed to blog every day for the month of Nov. I never seem to run out of things to talk about, but lets see if I have enough to BLOG about.

Last night was the most wonderful Halloween we have had in YEARS. I do not remember the last time we didnt have to bundle up in coats, or rain jackets. I was WARM. I even worried that Ashlyn would get too hot in her pony costume. It was great. We met up with a bunch of Katey's friends, and their parents, and went trick or treating in a HUGE group. It was awesome. It was nice to drink a beer and walk with other adults and really enjoy all our children giggling, and shouting, and using their manners. They are a really great bunch of kids. Then after the trick or treating, we went back to her friend Sydney's house. We had hotdogs, chips, and more beer. The kids went inside and the adults hung out in the gargage and driveway. It was a BLAST. We even found a couple who wants us to teach them how to play euchre. NOBODY knows how to play euchre out here.

Then we came back to the house to put Ash down to bed at about 10pm. Katey was having Allie spend the night and they wanted to watch Halloween... icks, I hate scary movies.. thank GOD it was not on, and they ended up ordering Baby Mama and stayed up till 1am. I went to bed.

Today, I am working on cleaning bedrooms, and later we are going to work on the leaves.

Shel

No comments: