Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 2 blogging

Ok, so what to blog about today??

Today I went to the store with Chris, we went to Costco where I have the biggest crush on the gayest, cutest costco guy I have ever seen. Chris loves to tease me about this, as the guy is totally gay and has a really cute boyfriend. So we went to costco and I got my hug from my fav. costco guy and that always makes my day. Then we went to Petco to get our snake a rat. Now, we were leaving petco and Chris grabbed my hand and said, you know hunny, last night when we were laying on the couch watching tv, I could totally tell that you have lost weight. Now, this made my day even more than getting a hug at costco. Im down 1 pant size, which isnt a lot, but my kids and my husband are starting to notice, and I have been feeling so much happier about how I look lately. I still have a ways to go, but Im getting there.
GO ME!

No comments: