Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 19

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you a heads up that my pop-pop is doing ok. Mom called last night and said his visiting nurse jumped the gun a little bit. He has bronchitis and wasnt doing his inhaler right, thats why he was having trouble breathing. So Im not sure if he is home or not, but it sounds like he will be ok.

Please keep Ashlyn in your thoughts today. She has her colonoscopy today, and so far the prep has been really hard on her. My poor baby has been pooping her brains out. She's extra crabby this morning, and between her and Brandon... chris and I were up almost all night.
I'll update later with how everything went.

Shel

1 comment:

Graycesmomma said...

I am glad that your grandpa is doing okay. I will keep Ashlyn in my thoughts and prayers and hope she does/is doing well.