Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day 9

Today has been nice.
I woke up this morning to find my baby girl sleeping between me and Chris, and Chris with is hand upon my cheek, just looking at us sleep. It was so sweet to feel him rub my cheek and to open my eyes and see the gentle look of love and admaration in his eyes. Then I feel back to sleep. I then woke again to Ashlyn whispering in my ear, that I was her favorite, favorite, favorite princess in the EVER! She then rubbed my face and my head and said "Shhh, Shhh go back to sleep pretty mommy princess." It was so awesome. I snuggled my head up next to her and she just held me and laid really still so I wouldnt wake up. It was a magical morning. When I finally crawled out of bed, I walked into the hall and Kathryn was just walking out at the same time. She smiled and gave me a huge hug. I told her I had been reading that book she wanted me to read and we went to the table and both started reading our books. She's reading the next book, and apparently I have to read it too.

We have had a fire going all weekend, and had wood delievered this morning. Its the same guy we got it from last year, and he's really nice. Chris and him stacked it right outside the garage door, and this will be much easier to get at than last year.

Then Chris and I went to Jewel-Osco... ALONE! The kids didnt want to go, and Ashlyn asked sissy if she could stay with her. It was so nice to go and not have to yell at the kids for running or getting into stuff. Now Chris is mowing leaves and we will be going to Target later to get the girls winter coats. Brandon says tonight it movie night, so we will all get in our jammies, make hot cocoa and snuggle up to watch a movie... I cant wait. What a great day!

Lots of Love,
Shel

1 comment: