Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Micah Neff

RIP Micah Neff
1977-2009
It is so very hard to believe that you are gone. I will always remember your smile, your eyes, your silly personalitly. Your ability to make everyone around you laugh. I will always think of biology class with you, and how you would take on any dare, including licking the fish, and putting the eyeball in your mouth. You were up for anything. You grossed me out, but I couldnt wait to see what you would do next. I was just telling my kids about you the other day. My daughter was disecting a frog in class and it reminded me of you. They laughed when I told them about you. All of my memories of you bring a smile to my face. You were smart, funny, kind, and I am really going to miss you. God Bless You Micah
Lots of Love,
Shel

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sally Parker & I were just commenting on how our best memories of Micah were from biology class. He was so hilarious. I just googled his name and found your site...I was hoping to find something like this. The picture is great...really brings back memories. Thanks, Ivy Clough

Myshel said...

Thanks Ivy,
Im glad you enjoyed the picture.
Yes, biology class was so much fun because of all the crazy things he did.

Shan said...

Micah was one of my closest friends and I miss him so much!Kristi and I met Micah in Eugene Or. and we became fast friends. As he did with so many peeps there. We eventually moved back to Denver and not too long after Micah came to visit and decided to stay. I am so thankful for the time I got with him. He was a fierce friend and will be miss by all who had the pleasure of knowing such a soul. Kristi and I have started an annual holiday in his honor which we've dubbed Salty Bastard Day (Feb. 26th) so please feel free to celebrate his life and friendship with us, no matter where you are!

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to throw up! What happened to Micah! We became really good friends in Yellowstone and we visited each other a few times and then after losing my phone I could never find his contact info. If someone reads this please let me know what happened I think about him all the time.

Jackie said...

Was Micah ever in Springfield Illinois? I'm trying to figure out if this is the Micah Neff I new years ago. My name is Jackie Green my email is Smiley99_01@hotmail.com