Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UGH - Day one Lent

Why is this so hard? Seriously, its just facebook. When did Facebook take up so much of my time and thoughts? I have withdrawal type feelings.. just not right. I have wanted to get on and look at least 20x's today. It's everything I can do to convince myself that its not suppose to be easy, thats why its called a sacrifice, but FACEBOOK? I really didn't think it would be that hard, this hard. But I am convinced more than ever that I am def. addicted to facebook. Praying that God helps me get over this, and thru this.. And there we have it... Praying in the middle of the day puts me closer to God, GOAL ACHIEVED! Now lets keep it up for another 39 days.

Tonight we have kid's Lent program at 6, then Lent service at 7.
Looking forward to the distraction and the reminder... Why am I doing this?

Shel

No comments: