Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 5- Lent

This weekend has been pretty easy, however we have been VERY busy. Keeps your mind off of getting on Facebook. I thought I lost my cell phone yesterday at Kohls. We went and tried on dresses for the cruise, which by the way we leave in 10 days. I can't believe it. The girls and I now have plenty of dresses for the cruise. Well i thought I dropped my cell phone at Kohls, but ends up I left it next to my bed. Spent all day trying to track it down.

Last night, Katey got invited to a party at a friend from her youth groups house. Luckily I got to know these kids last weekend at the retreat, otherwise it would have been hard for me to allow her to go to a party with High School kids. It was the first night she went out and had plans till curfew. My baby is growin up. But luckily she has a good group of kids to hang out with. They even wanted me to stay and hang out with them because I am sooo cool! Made me feel good, but it was Katey's thing. We did talk to them about maybe going camping and Geo-caching this summer, and they are all for it. I am so glad I got involved with these kids. Gonna be a great summer.

Today Bran's hanging with his friend Dez, and Me, Chris, and Katey are watching Friday.. yeah, such a great show to watch with your teenager, but its funny, and it lets her see how stupid they act. Great for conversations.

Alrighty, I'm out.
Shel

No comments: