Monday, January 19, 2009

Gma Dorothy


Holy Smokes....


Chris and I got a call last night from Carol.
Gma Dorothy is turning 95 on Feb. 7th.

95 !!!

I cant believe it. Gma Dorothy is the most amazing, loving, sweetest, person I have ever met. One of the funniest things I remember about her is when Chris and I were pregnant with Katey. She told me she never thought she would live to see Great Grand Kids and she was very excited we were giving her a Great Grandchild. So she decided to crochet me a blanket. But she was really excited, and was really hoping it would be twins so she made me 2 blankets. When I see one of those blankets, it still makes me smile and remember how happy she was when we told her. And seeing all the Great Grandkids just brings her so much pride. I love Grandma Dorothy with all of my heart, and I am so excited that she is turning 95. I cant wait to go home and celebrate with her. And I have to bring lots of balloons, she loves balloons, at least that is what she told Katey at one of her other birthday's.


Happy Birthday Grandma Dorothy.
Lots of Love,
Shel

No comments: