Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 3

I feel great still!

Today I did a yoga workout this morning and plan on doing a walk tonight. I am trying not to snack today when I get bored. It kinda defets the purpose if I workout then snack. I really want to give this my all, and really stay with it. I dont know how many times I have said I am gonna do this.. This time I am, and Cassie is gonna keep me motivated. She calls me every morning and tells me to get off my butt or get my shoes on.

I am really proud of her, and I am proud of myself. I cant wait to go to Mexico with her and enjoy our new selves.

Tomorrow Chris and I are taking the kids downtown to the Science and Industry Museum.
We will be doing LOTS of walking. I am looking forward to a day with the family doing something fun.

Have a great day,
Shel

No comments: