Thursday, January 10, 2008

Last day of 7


I just can't believe that my beautiful little boy is turning 8.
I wish he could stay little forever.. but dont we all wish that for our kids?

He is turning into a little man right before my eyes. He's perticular about his hair, he loves to wear cologn, he has to have the right shirt. I am in big trouble.
The only thing I wish he would outgrow is his crazyness. I am ready for the day's when he's not bumping his head, or falling off things.

But I am not really sure that will ever happen. He now wants a motorcycle.

I should have seen this coming when he was riding a 2 wheeler with no training wheels at 3yrs old.
He's always been a no fear, wanna be big like my sissy kinda boy.

At least he still likes to cuddle with me, still wants hugs and kisses from me and daddy, and still thinks Im the prettiest girl in the whole wide world.

Just yesterday he was rushing out the door to go to the bus stop. He got all the way out to the driveway, dropped his bag and came running back. I asked what was wrong and he said nothing, then he hugged me and gave me a great big kiss.


Yeah, I am a pretty lucky Mama!


Have a great last day of being 7 Branner.
Lots of Love,
Shel (Mom)

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I just love bald baby pictures. Totally looks like Brandon's face now only on a chubby bald baby head. Happy Birthday Brandon!