Saturday, December 29, 2007

Best kids ever!

I was standing in line at Costco and I wrapped my arms around Kathryn and started to sing
"I got the best kids ever!"
This lady in front of me turns around and in this totally serious face and tone says.Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you.Then she started to giggle and smiled. So I looked at her (with a surprised look on my face) and then broke out with..
"WE got the best kids ever!!!"
She started cracking up laughing out loud and said.. Ok, I can deal.
It was the funniest thing ever.

I'll write about Christmas tomorrow.
I have to check on Ashlyn, she's having some probs with her breathing.
So far no coughing or wheezing, but she's breathing really fast and has been crabby all evening. Lets cross our fingers she stays out of the hospital.

Lots of Love,
Shel

No comments: