Thursday, November 15, 2007

Little Man



Brandon, my little man, is the best little guy ever.

Brandon will always have a special place in my heart cuz he's my only boy.

I tell them all they are special...
Kathryn is special cuz she made me a mama.
Brandon is special cuz he's my only boy.
Ashlyn Grace is special cuz she's my last baby.
I am so in love with all of my kids.
Branner is a bit of a scare dee cat. He HATES when someone jumps out and scares him, and he wont watch scarey movies. He's really a lot like his mama. I am a HUGE chicken. Well he went to a friends house the other day, and they showed him this Email and all of a sudden this scarey face jumps out at you and he let out this scream and was bawling his head off. His poor friends thought it would be funny, but then were really upset that Brandon got upset. You have to know these kids are the best behaved kids ever and would have never done that to him had they known how much he gets scared. My poor little man was then connected to my hip all night. Which I didnt mind because I love to cuddle him, and since he's such a big busy boy, I dont get to do that often.


Also, my Bran changes so dramatically with his likes.
We have had our share of hair styles. He has had long hair,he wanted a "reverse mohawk" so he could look like his grandpa Jim. He's has has a buzzed head, a shaved bald head, a mohawk, and now he wants to grow it long again and pierce his ear. Im not sure about the pierced ear, but we have plenty of time to talk about it before his hair is long again. I just love how fun he is.

Raising a boy, is so much different than raising a girls.
Luckily though, he is turning out more and more like his daddy every day.
Shel

No comments: