Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Hello Everyone,
So Chrishel.com is back, but what to do, what to say?
First off, the kids are doing great in school, and Chris is still loving his job. I now have a babysitting job, and watch 3 of the cutest kids. Dillon is in 3rd grade and I have him for an hour before he gets on the bus. Kira is in P.M Kindergarten, so we get to play all morning. I have brought Ashlyn a few time with me and they just love hanging out. And then there is Logan. He is about 10 weeks old and is a little snuggle bug. He is a very good baby and is very happy to be held and rocked. I only work from 7:30 till 12 so I still have my afternoons off to clean the house, cook, and play with Ashlyn. Things are going great.

We are very excited about Christmas, I mean who isn't right?
We went and cut down our real Christmas tree, as we do every year. We got it all lighted and decorated. We have our decorations out, and Ashlyn wont stop singing and dancing to Christmas music. She very much wants to buy Santa a Christmas present and wrap it for him. She is so caring about others and really has not asked for much for herself. She's just a sweet little angel girl. Katey and Brandon are looking forward to Christmas too and are def. in the Christmas spirit. We all cuddle up and watch Christmas cartoons, and we all talk about Santa and the reindeer and can't wait for the big day.

So far we have had some snow, but not tons. I hate the snow and could do without, but I do enjoy watching them play in it, and teach our dog Kody how to take down a snow man. It's quite funny to watch. I'll see about getting a video up ASAP.

Well, thats it for today. Gonna snuggle up next to the fire with some hot cocoa and watch some tv with the family.
Shel

No comments: