Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We went home this weekend and has a fabulous BUSY weekend.
Friday night we went out with friends. We went Kareokeing and had a great time. I cant believe I actually got up and sang. Then on Sat, we went out to dinner with the family to celebrate Kathryn's 13th birthday. She wanted Chinese and it was very yum. She got many nice presents, and even got a laptop and a bag of her fav. chips. I think she was very, very spoiled. Then Sat. night Chris and I , and Jen and Chad all took the kids to the Circus. It was AWESOME. We havent been since Katey and Brandon were little, and we are going to start going every year. I dont know how many times I screamed OH MY GOD, and LOOK AT THAT. It was fantastic. Next year, we need to get everyone to go and get group tickets. Sunday we went to Jen and Chad's to celebrate Emma's birthday. We had a very nice time and had a bonfire after. It was a very fun, busy weekend. Now we are home, and I am just exhausted. I hope everyone had a safe fun weekend as well.

P.S. My friend Natalie's daughter Sam and her boyfriend Zach made it safely home.

No comments: