Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good bye

Good bye fat ass, good bye flabby tummy, I am just plain ole sick and tired of you. You have not been good to me. You pretend to be my friend, but I have had enough. I banish you from me. I will not go lightly, but I will go with a vengence. Be gone, I dont like you anymore, nothing you say can change my opinion. Dont tempt me with soda and chocolates, dont tempt me with anything, I dont like you anymore... what dont you understand? We can not be friends anymore.

Now, with that being said, I will post daily about my fight against the flab. I am cutting out all soda, including on weekends, and I vow to excercise a whole hell of a lot more from here on out. With that being said, I am getting my booty off this computer and I am going for a jog with the children.

Chris, Katey, Brandon, and Ashlyn,
I promiss you will have a hot mama soon.
I love you very much.
Shel aka, Mommy.

1 comment:

Myshel said...

I just ran/walked a mile... OMG I am out of shape. Im sweating and feel great. Did I mention how out of shape I am?

This is good dont quit, this is good dont quit, this is good dont quit.. It's my little rant when in the jogging part of the jog/walk.