Friday, April 11, 2008

VACATIONS !!!

I am sooo excited about our upcoming vacations.
We are going to Michigan for the Wassell Annual Family Fishing Trip (Chris' family)We go up every year and have the best time. We get our own cabin, but hang out and fish and do fun stuff with the whole family. This is something we look forward to every year.

Also this year, Chris' Grandma Ann and Grandpa Wendell are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. To celebrate we are going on a cruise to the Mexican Riveria. I cant wait.

Im hoping that next year I can talk my family into going to Disney. I think it would be great fun, and we have an Uncle (Mom's brother) that lives near Disney. My other idea for next year is a trip to New Jersey to see Nannie and Pop - Pop and go into New York City.

Anway, nothing else new.
Im just looking forward to family time.

Lots of Love,
Shel

No comments: