Saturday, January 19, 2008

Not much to say, having a happier day!

Hey everyone,
It's Sat. Things are going pretty good here.
I got to hang out with our neighbors for a bit last night. They are great.
It's so cute to see Newlyweds :) Makes me smile! I can't believe Chris and I will be married for 12 yrs this year. It will be great to be on the Cruise with family and celebrate in style. I can't wait to take the kids snorkling and to see all the different places. I can't wait to see their faces when they see how big the ship is. It will be great fun. Can you tell Im trying to think of something warmer, something other than below zero, artic freezing cold? Yeah, I hate the cold. If George was any kind of friend, he'd take ME to the Bahama's !!! HA!

Anyway, bored and rambling....
Have a great weekend,
Shel

No comments: