Monday, January 7, 2008

The boy!

My boy,
Where do I begin? He is a crazy, funfilled, spunky, loving, caring, very affectionate little man. Did I say he was crazy? Yes, he's crazy. If you are a blog follower of mine, you will remember the post about him flipping backward off the swingset and landing on his face a few months ago.
Well, today was the first day back to school since winter break. I got a call from the school Nurse shortly after lunch.

"Michelle, this is Mary..... the nurse."

Yes, we are on a first name basis, and I believe she has my phone number memorized. This poor women calls me several times a year because of my little man. Usually its a head bonk, once it was because he sliced his chin open on the playground equipment and needed stitches, and there have been several other calls. Today's call was once again a head injury.

"yeah, I have Brandon here in the office... I know its only the first day back, but we have a head injury."

I feel so sorry for her, but at least she knows I wont flip out. I am sooo use to it.
I talked to him for a bit, told him I loved him and the nurse felt he was ok to go back to class.

Now, I also said he was loving.... Oh yeah, he totally has a crush on the nurse.
He usually tells her she has a pretty smile, or some compliment and always gives her a hug before going back to class..... I am SOOOOO in for it when he gets older.

Have a great day,
Shel

No comments: