Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Uncle Jack

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept,
things we don't want to know but have to learn,
and people we can't live without but have to let go.
~Author Unknown


Tonight I have sad news that my Uncle Jack has passed away.
Uncle Jack is my Grandpa's brother, my Father's uncle.
I didnt grow up spending a lot of time with Uncle Jack, but I always knew who he was. I was lucky to have worked with him for a while and do have some very nice memories of him. We are surprised by this and dont have details yet of what happened. There will be a family visitation tomarro evening, and a funeral on Thursday.

Its times like this that we need to love one another, and be thankful for our families. Tell the ones you love, that you love them, and hug your kids tight.

Lots of Love,
Shel

No comments: