Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight

Ok, I have to admit, I am going to read the book with Katey.
I have heard way too much hype about how awesome the book is, and how great the movie is. Katey ordered the book at her book fair, and since it is in the house, I am curious, and I am starting the book tonight. Katey is already half way thru the book, and has been hooked every free moment reading. She wants me to hurry up and catch up so we can discuss what we are reading. Then when we are done, we are going on a mommy, daughter date to see the movie. Im really excited and am going to go now, so I can catch up on this book. I'll keep you posted on my progress, or if its as awesome as they say it is, I'll post when I am done. Oh and I am still suffering from a bad cough and I am going to make a follow up appt. with my doctor. I finished the steroids and the antibiotic, but I am still not 100% and this cough is horrible. So my "goal" for Dec, is out the window so far. Im hoping I can catch up, and make up my missed days, but I have to get feeling better first.
Off to relax and cuddle up to Twilight.

Lots of Love,
Shel

No comments: