Friday, March 28, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday (FFF)



I follow many peoples blogs daily.
Some are friends, some are family, some are kids with cancer, some are just blogs I come across visiting other people's blogs. One of my favorite blogs I still follow has a very fun thing she does on Fridays.. Its called Favorite Foto Friday's (FFF.) Every week she posts different pictures based on a theme. Its so much fun to check in and see what each new weeks theme and photo's will be.
This week's theme is "The Eye's Have It".
Here is my Favorite Foto for this theme.....
This Photo was taken in the NICU when Ashlyn was born.
I just look at this picture and see such gentle, loving, proud eyes.
I just feel so much warmth with this picture.

To this day, 2 1/2 yrs later, Ashlyn still has them wrapped around her finger.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Shel

No comments: