Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bring on the rain

It has been gloomy, and rainy here forever.
This weather always makes me so bummed, but I think it has that effect on everyone. I have been trying to not let it get the best of me, and Ashlyn and I will walk in the rain with our arms streatched out and our heads looking towards the sky. We twirl in circles and sing... BRING ON THE RAIN !!! I figure I would rather it rain now while I have tons of cleaning to do, than later in the week when I will be done cleaning and can go outside and enjoy the 80 degree weather we are supose to get.

I am getting sooo excited that we are getting closer and closer to the end of the school year. I am looking forward to summer vacation, sleeping in,and having all my kid's home everyday. Im also excited that my sister just accepted an offer on her house, and cant wait to start doing fun stuff with her and the kids. AND its excited that she and I are both looking to buy a new house. It will be great to be able to paint the walls and do whatever we want without having to ask a landlord for permission.

Well thats all for now, gotta get cleaning Mr. sun is poking his head out. YEAH !
Shel

No comments: