Wednesday, August 20, 2008

1st day of school

Today was the dreaded 1st day of school. I hate the 1st day of school, hate it, hate it, hate it.
I do my part, I get them ready, I encourage them all morning that they will have a great day, I tell them they get to see friends and meet their really nice teachers. Then I kiss them, tell them to have a great day (which I do every single morning) and I sit and watch the bus pull away. Then I cry, I cant help it, my babies are gone. Every single year I think it will get easier and it does NOT. I wish I had enough organization to just home school them, but I know they enjoy going, and its good for them. I just wish they would stay babies longer.

So now I am getting off this computer and going to spend a nice family night tonight, because tomorro is the first FULL DAY!
Please, please... hurry up Oct so we can take a week off and go on the cruise.
Then we can count down till winter break, then spring break, then SUMMER!

Lots of Love,
Shel

No comments: